Wednesday, December 3, 2008

And So It Begins...

“If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing.” How can you go wrong by quoting Ben Franklin, right?

My mission includes both, thank you. If I'm going to invest my time in writing, it must be worth your time in reading. I plan to inform, to entertain, to teach, and to reach. I look forward to sharing what I've learned, and learning from what you share in return. I'm sure we'll both grow along the way. If not worth the reading, say so.

But writing alone is not my purpose. I would consider that, for myself, a very empty life. Taking a page from my own book of quotes, “Education without application is worthless.” Our life lessons are worthless if they fail to bear fruit. Application requires action. We were blessed with our lives for a purpose, and that's certainly a cause beyond ourselves. We're here to make a difference. We're here to impact and influence.

Beyond results in our own lives, we are called to leverage ourselves to equip, encourage and enable the successes of others as well.

My passion in life is helping people grow and change in the way others have helped me. Sharing principles of health, of wealth and of wisdom. Financial common sense. Wealth thinking. Relationship building. Self Mastery. Learning like we'll live forever, but living with an understanding that we are never promised another day.

Why bother? Simply put, it is amazing what can happen when you take personal responsibility for your actions and your decisions, when you take mastery of your life and control it's direction. The Principle of the Path tells us that direction determines destination. In the days ahead, however many we are given, we'll unpack that too.

I invite you on this journey. The destination is yours to create. Enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment